Welcome to Commtronix
Commtronix Ltd offers a wide range of services for the broadcast and telecoms industry, from concept to commissioning. Although based in the South of England, we cover the whole of the British Isles, and are more than willing to deliver our services wherever they are required.
Commtronix was started because we believe there is need for a small efficient company not only offering consultancy and design but the installation expertise of over 25 years on-site practical experience of making things happen. A truly end to end solution.
The company offers clients a range of high quality proven services, some of which are listed as follows:
- Design & Consultancy; we are experts in a multitude of broadcast and telecommunications systems and specialise in telemetry and network management
- Rack Build & Prototypes; from a few relay bases on a panel with some screw terminals, to a full broadcast regional playout centre suite of racks we can build it from scratch
- Specialist Workshops; as well as our extensive build and fabrication workshop, we also have RF and surface mount technology facilities
- Hands-On Installation; we specialise in on-site installation services for the broadcast and telecoms industries. From a box on the wall with a few relays to a whole suite of racks or transmitters we can install it for you.
- De-Installation; we are an Environment Agency registered and licenced waste handling company, and in collaboration with our WEEE certified disposal partners we can take the headache out of equipment disposal
- Network & Wireless; we are trained fibre installers and have our own splicing, termination and testing equipment. We are Cisco literate, and can offer a full range of installation and testing facilities for data distribution
- Telemetry, Monitoring and SCADA; we can offer a range of services covering broadcast, utility, MOD and other telecommunication markets
Further detail can be found on our Services and Case Studies pages. Alternatively, to discuss your requirements more fully, please see our Contact Us or Enquiry Form pages.